Dark Souls Wiki Guide
Snuggly the Crow is located on a ledge to the left when revisiting the Northern Undead Asylum. (Don't be confused by the nests used to transfer between the Undead Asylum and Firelink Shrine. When you find the right nest, Snuggly will begin speaking to you. This nest is much smaller and off on a precarious ledge.) He trades you items from particular items that are dropped in his nest. Once the exchange has been made he will not take that item again and request to be given something different. To make the exchange simply drop the item, quit and reload the save.
|Item Dropped||Item Received|
|Bloodred Moss Clump||Twinkling Titanite|
|Purple Moss Clump||Twinkling Titanite|
|Blooming Purple Moss Clump||2 Twinkling Titanite|
|Cracked Red Eye Orb||2 Purging Stones|
|Prism Stone||Demon Titanite|
|Dried Finger||Blue Titanite Chunk|
|Dung Pie||Demon Titanite|
|Egg Vermifuge||Dragon Scale|
|Humanity||Ring of Sacrifice|
|Pyromancy Flame||Red Titanite Chunk|
|Twin Humanities||Rare Ring of Sacrifice|
|Skull Lantern||Ring of Fog|
|Sunlight Maggot||Old Witchs Ring|
|Sunlight Medal||White Titanite Chunk|
|Xanthous Crown||Ring of Favor and Protection|
|Sack||Demon's Great Hammer|
In This Wiki Guide
Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). Watch headings for an "edit" link when available.
Append content without editing the whole page source.
Check out how this page has evolved in the past.
If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it.
View and manage file attachments for this page.
A few useful tools to manage this Site.
See pages that link to and include this page.
Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page.
View wiki source for this page without editing.
View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout).
Notify administrators if there is objectionable content in this page.
Something does not work as expected? Find out what you can do.
General Wikidot.com documentation and help section.
Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc.
Snuggly (Warm and Fuzzy) is a special Character in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Located in the Northern Undead Asylum, she will trade items with you. To trade, drop the item you are offering, then quit your game and reload. When you come back, your reward will be in the nest.
Where to find Snuggly
In the Northern Undead Asylum, after the door opened post-fight with Asylum Demon, there's a path going up towards a large crow. Snuggly can be found by going up that path and then taking a right about mid-way, it's nest with blue eggs on a small ledge.
Note: You do not have to save and quit the game to trade items (Xbox One you do). Simply jumping off the edge to your death and then re-spawning at the bonfire will have the same effect.You can also use a Homeward Bone or equivalent. As long as your game has to go through a loading screen, Snuggly will have your exchanged item.
- IMPORTANT: Only one item is exchanged at a time. Dropping more than one of an item, either separately or in a stack, or dropping different items and trading it away will result in the exchange of only the last item dropped, and the loss of all the excess items, without any additional gain. Only drop one item at a time.
- This barter merchant is located in the Northern Undead Asylum, she is accessible the moment you beat the first boss of the game (not many people have something to trade at this point in NG, though).
- After stepping out from the large crow's nest and facing towards the Asylum, Snuggly's small nest is located a bit downwards and to the left (before the torch Hollows).
- Once you trade an item, you cannot trade the same item again on the same playthrough.
- If you drop an invalid item inside the nest Snuggly will tell you if she doesn't want it, either saying she has enough if you already traded that item or that the item isn't soft and warm if she doesn't want it at all. If she says nothing (and you dropped the item in the correct location) she will carry out the conversion as soon as you leave the area.
- It is important to drop the item into the nest. It will be gone if you drop it in front of it.
- For the Pyromancy Flame trades, Snuggly will only accept flames withoutany additional upgrades (+1, +2, etc).
- Upgrade the Pyromancy Flame to +15, then ascend it from the Blighttown swamp NPC to the higher level Pyromancy Flame (can be upgraded to +5 eventually), trade this ascended version with Snuggly will gain a Red Titanite Slab.
Before patch 1.05 you could trade items with Snuggly infinitely or so as long as you had the item to trade (do not try it now).
- Place the item you want to trade in the nest.
- Quit and reload (or die, but that's slower).
- BEFORE you pick up the item Snuggly gives you, drop another (identical) item, if you change the item type, you wont be able to trade that one again until next play through.
- Now pick up the item she gave you.
- Repeat (OR if you want to stop trading, pick up the item you just placed so you can continue at another time)
- This exploit has been corrected in patch 1.05. If you try to trade ANY item already traded at any point in the past (per play through), it will simply disappear. Snuggly will then no longer accept the item for further trades. (It has been confirmed that patch 1.05 has removed the infinite trading with Snuggly)
- If you are trading for twinkling titanite and run out of the moss clumps you are trading, you can just leave the last traded titanite there and continue at a later time.
Crow snuggly the
.Snuggly the Crow - Dialogue (Complete)
You will also like:
- Delete ebay listing
- Azure terraform modules
- Marlin perfume
- Battle.net not responding
- Amazing view lodge gatlinburg
- Word connect level 565
- Kubota dash light meanings
- Tuffiom safe