* Advertised starting sales prices, if any, are for the home only. Delivery and installation costs are not included unless otherwise stated. Starting prices shown on this website are subject to change, see your local Home Center for current and specific home and pricing information. Sales price does not include other costs such as taxes, title fees, insurance premiums, filing or recording fees, land or improvements to the land, optional home features, optional delivery or installation services, wheels and axles, community or homeowner association fees, or any other items not shown on your Sales Agreement, Retailer Closing Agreement and related documents (your SA/RCA). If you purchase a home, your SA/RCA will show the details of your purchase. Homes available at the advertised sales price will vary by retailer and state. Artists’ renderings of homes are only representations and actual home may vary. Floor plan dimensions are approximate and based on length and width measurements from exterior wall to exterior wall. We invest in continuous product and process improvement. All home series, floor plans, specifications, dimensions, features, materials, and availability shown on this website are subject to change.
Floridaâs Largest Manufactured Model Center in Plant City
We are the ONLY Palm Harbor location in Florida PLUS we offer a free 12-year structural warranty and a 5-year warranty on appliances in your new manufactured home.
Find us on I4 in Plant City, Florida, between Tampa and Orlando - Just 15 miles east of Tampa. We are conveniently located at the front of our 33 acre campus - the best place in Florida to buy your new manufactured home, mobile home or modular home!
- 7 Time Home Manufacturer of the Year - Voted Manufactured Home Builder of the Year 7 consecutive years by our national association of manufactured home builders.
- Largest Model Center in the United States. All Plant City manufactured homes and modular homes are ground level and are air conditioned; 22 furnished models to view.
- Professional Home Design Team: We have over 200 years of combined experience in assisting clients design their dream homes. Plus, the largest decor center in the state! Put us to work for you.
- Replacement Specialist – Turnkey. We will facilitate the removal of the old home through the completion of replacing it with a beautiful, efficient new dream home. Email [email protected]
- Central Source Responsibility – When you invest in a home with us, we build it, sell it, set it up and do all the warranty work. No low bid contractors on your site.
- Custom Plans – Special lot, Special needs, Special requests…..No Problem! Send your plan to John Lyons at [email protected]
- Site Improvements – We have the resources to do all the exterior work on new Plant City modular homes, manufactured homes, or mobile homes This includes home removals, permits, hook ups, exterior packages, and more.
- Financing – We can offer a wide variety of financing options to fit your situation.
- Insurance – Ask about our insurance options. You are not limited to Citizens!
- Free Factory Tours – Come to Palm Harbor Homes to see how Plant City manufactured homes, modular homes and mobile homes are built. Buy factory direct and save! We have built 36,000 homes here in 37 years!
As the only company-owned store in Florida, Palm Harbor Village proudly provides manufactured homes, modular homes and mobile homes to the Sunshine State including the following locations: Sarasota, Bradenton, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Gainesville, Ocala, Ft. Myers, Lakeland, Lake City, Jacksonville and Orlando as well as Hillsborough County, Polk County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, Manatee County, Charlotte County, Alachua County, Orange County, Marion County, Sarasota County, Lake County, Leon County and the most of the great state of Florida. With over 40 years of building experience and 20 air condition models on display, no other location gives you a more complete shopping experience. CALL (813) 719-3335 NOW for a free price match quote !
Location and Hours:
This Model Center is a Customer Satisfaction Superstar
What is a Customer Satisfaction Superstar? As a Customer Satisfaction Superstar, this company-owned superstore rated outstanding in sales, service and overall customer support for the past year. Read our customer testimonials.
We are conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando - just 15 miles east of Tampa - on I-4.
Take I-4 to Exit 22 and proceed 3/4 mile west on South Frontage Road. You can't miss it. Even if you use GPS, remember to take exit 22, due to ramp/interchange difficulties at the previous exit.
Back to TopSours: https://www.palmharbor.com/model-center/plantcity/
Best Modular Home Builders in Florida
The NewHomeSource Awards recognizes and celebrates local businesses across the country that provide the best services for new homebuyers and the construction industry.
We found the top modular home builders in Florida, so you can easily find the right builder for your new home journey!
What is a modular home?
A modular home is a factory built home that gets delivered in a number of prefabricated pieces for final assembly at the homesite. When you build a modular home, you get all the benefits of a traditionally built home, just delivered faster, at a lower cost, and with less waste.
You don’t have to compromise when you build a modular home. Because modular homes give you full flexibility when exploring floor plans and features, you can design your dream home from the ground up.
5 Benefits of Modular Homes
- Nearly unlimited floor plan options mean you can build a home that truly fits your lifestyle
- Building a modular home uses less materials and energy, making it a green building option
- You don’t have to worry about not having a big enough home when you build a modular home
- A factory controlled building process ensures you move into a quality new home
- A modular home takes less time to build than a traditional site built home
Best Florida Modular Home Builders
NewHomeSource analyzed 20 modular home builders in Florida and narrowed it down to 12 top companies. Check out the full list below.
At SteelHomes, we manufacture high-tech LGS (Light Gauge Steel) structures for the construction of modular residential or commercial construction, prefabricated building systems, and luxury homes. We believe in pushing the boundaries of innovation, finding ways to work faster and smarter. Every company talks about values, but at our company, you can believe they are absolutely real. Safety, integrity, citizenship, sustainability and innovation — these concepts form the foundation of who we are.
Matson Construction Company Inc.
Matson Construction Company Inc. is your trusted construction team in Rockledge, FL. We handle all sizes of construction projects, including modular homes. When it comes to building your new home, our goal is to balance functionality with aesthetics. From the initial design to completion, we work in close collaboration with your designers, architects, and other partners to ensure your project’s success. Together, we will bring your dream home to life.
Green Dwellings creates hurricane strong (200 MPH) modular and custom solar dwellings made from steel and concrete. All of our homes are environmentally sustainable, smart and stunning. Our designs employ innovative, state of the art energy-saving techniques. Using only recycled and renewable materials, our new philosophy of building focuses on reduced energy consumption. Did we tell you it can be ready for delivery in three months? The house arrives 90% finished!
Since 2005, TownHomes has focused on providing home buyers with expertly built, heavy-duty modular homes. We’re extremely proud of the strength of our home construction. We want to give you the freedom to build the home of your dreams. When you build a custom modular home with us, it means you build a home with no limits, endless possibilities, and total creative freedom. It means you don’t have to settle for anything less than your perfect home. We’re here to help you bring that vision to life.
Sweetwater Homes, Inc.
Sweetwater Homes, Inc. has been the premier modular home builder in the Florida Keys for over 40 years. We offer a wide variety of quality, system-built homes from Key West to Key Largo. Family-owned and operated since 1976, our team will ensure your home is built with quality construction, attention to detail, and superior craftsmanship. We are the pioneer of modular homes in the Keys, and we live in what we build.
Since 1959, Jacobsen Homes has been Florida’s most trusted source for modular homes. We are the oldest and largest builder of modular and manufactured homes in the state of Florida. As a family-owned company, our talent for building and design has become a legacy of innovation for three generations. Our goal is to use high-quality products and materials for our expertly crafted homes. Rest assured, we will build you the modular home of your dreams, at an affordable price.
Homes of Merit
With a heritage that began in 1973, Homes of Merit has grown to be the largest and most respected builder of manufactured and modular homes in Florida. Our craftsmanship goes beyond just building a house, we’re committed to building you and your family with a modular home to make memories that will last a lifetime. Located in Lake City, we offer a vast selection of floor plans, color choices, and design options to create a home you’ll truly enjoy.
FL Modular Homes
FL Modular Homes is a modular home developer located in Miami. We supply modular homes and panelized wall systems for the construction of innovative and energy efficient building systems throughout the whole state of Florida. Our home are built offsite, indoors in a factory setting. When you buy a new home from us, rest assured you are purchasing a sustainable, affordable, and durable product.
Northstar Modular Homes, Inc.
Northstar Modular Homes, Inc., with home offices located in Fort Myers Florida, has been a premium supplier of modular homes for over 20 years. We serve the Eastern states from Florida to Maine and make every effort to provide homes that all parties can be proud of. Design flexibility, better quality and reduced building time are just some of the advantages of modular home construction. Design your perfect home today with our knowledgeable, professional and personable service experts. We will go above and beyond to meet your needs.
Custom Homes of St. Augustine
Custom Homes of St. Augustine has over 40 years of experience building manufactured and modular homes for Florida families. We are the number one builder of modular homes in Northeast Florida and surrounding counties. Our homes are built better, backed longer, and cost 35 percent less than custom-built homes. We work with each client to ensure they receive superior-quality solutions that will best reflect their lifestyles and tastes. We’ll go out of our way to build the modular home of your dreams.
Global Modulars is a Florida-based residential and commercial modular house manufacturing company. Our engineers have over 180 years of combined construction experience. We transform cargo containers into beautiful houses, villas, condominiums, smart home add-ons, and more. Our team provides superior service and uses high-quality materials for your living or working space. So you can truly enjoy your new home and relax, knowing it’s built to the highest standard.
Keys Modular Homes
For 20 years, Keys Modular Homes has built a reputation for quality construction all across the Florida Keys. Our mission is to create our customer’s dream homes at an affordable rate. As a modular home developer, we can help you customize a home at a much quicker and less expensive rate while offering the same superior construction as a traditional building. We can assure you, you’ll have all the luxury, comfort, and security you need in one of our custom-made modular homes.
Looking for a little help picking a city to move to in Florida? These articles may help:
We want to hear from you
Have you purchased a modular home recently? Do you prefer modular homes over traditional houses? Let us know in the comments below!
Jenna Royall is a Content Marketing Associate for Builders Digital Experience (BDX). She creates and implements a variety of customized content marketing programs, and develops content partnerships with leading media, bloggers and influencers on behalf of BDX.
Jenna graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Public Relations. Prior to joining BDX, she worked in digital marketing, nonprofit development and social software sales.
Elegant & Everlasting Modular Homes
Why Affinity Homes?
Affinity Building Systems (ABS) uses the most sophisticated systems-built technologies to construct single-family, multi-family and commercial properties. The owners of Affinity Building Systems have over 100 years of combined experience in all aspects of real estate development, design and management. By combining ABS owners’ vast experiences in the real estate industry with today’s most modern machinery and technology, we are able to bring you high-quality homes and buildings with superior architectural designs.
By building in controlled environments, Affinity Building Systems can construct in a much more efficient manner, while not at the mercy of weather and other delays. Our manufacturing facility is housed over 2 ½ acres and is contained on our private 13-acre complex. We pride ourselves in treating our workers and builders with care and respect; which we believe, in return, promotes quality-building practices.
Homes florida modular
.Behind the Scenes for Preparing for a Modular Home
You will also be interested:
- Leaves svg
- Guess belt g
- Good day graphics
- Warframe elements
- Olive oil popeye
- Hookah pen 500 puffs
- R&d chemist jobs
- Superior steel eugene
- Spotify wav
- West elm sectionals
- Onicon system 20
- Netflix youtube tv