Andrew Woods is found. Phones, addresses, background …
1,170 people named Andy Woods found in California, Florida and 43 other states.
- Enrichment agar
- Guitar intro lesson
- Packers jersey frame
- Puracy ingredients
- Great white shark watercolor
Andrew Woods in Long Beach, CA
Showing 1 record of 5 Criminal Records & Traffic Violations that matched the name Andrew Woods:
The records were matched using first and last name only. The records below may not pertain to the individual that you're looking for, and may or may not pertain to the same charge. Please make your own determination of the relevance of these court records.
- Record Date: Sep 09, 2021
- Case Type: Misdemeanor
- Offense Desc: VIOLATION OF PROMISE TO APPEAR
- Court: 147 - PHOENIX MUNICIPAL
- Disposition: COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT
- Disposition Date: Apr 22, 1999
- Case NO: M-0741-2062746
Publications (peer reviewed)
81. Pendergrass, AG, GA Meehl, RR Pulwarty, M Hobbins, A Hoell, A AghaKouchak, CJW Bonfils, AJE Gallant, M Hoerling, D Hoffmann, L Kaatz, F Lehner, D Llewellyn, P Mote1, R Neale, JT Overpeck, A Sheffield, K Stahl, M Svoboda, MC Wheeler, AW Wood, CA Woodhouse, 2019, Flash droughts: High-impact events that present a new challenge for S2S prediction, Nature Climate Change (submitted)
80. Rakovec, O, N Mizukami, R Kumar, AJ Newman, S Thober, AW Wood, MP Clark, and L Samaniego, 2019, Diagnostic Evaluation of Large-domain Hydrologic Models Constrained via Multiscale Parameter Regionalization, J. Geophys. Res. (in review).
79. Lehner, F, AW Wood, J Vano, D Lawrence, MP Clark, J Mankin, 2019, The potential to reduce uncertainties in regional water security projections with Earth System Models, Nature Climate Change (in review)
78. Baker, SA, B Rajagopalan, AW Wood, 2019, Enhancing sub-seasonal climate forecast skill through post-processing at the scales of water management, J. Am. Water Resources Assoc. (submitted).
77. Quinn, N, G Blöschl, A Bárdossy, A Castellarin, M Clark, C Cudennec, D Koutsoyiannis, U Lall, L Lichner, J Parajka, CD Peters-Lidard, G Sander, H Savenije, K Smettem, H Vereecken, A Viglione, P Willems, AW Wood, R Woods, C-Y Xu, E Zehe, 2018, Invigorating hydrological research through journal publications, Joint Editorial in J. Hydromet, Wat. Res. Rsrch, and multiple journals.
76. Zhu E, X Yuan and AW Wood, 2019, Benchmark Decadal Forecast Skill for Terrestrial Water Storage Estimated by an Elasticity Framework, Nature Comm. 10:1, 2041-1723, DOI https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-019-09245-3.
75. Mizukami, N, O Rakovec, A Newman, M Clark, AW Wood, H Gupta, and R Kumar, 2019, On the choice of calibration metrics for “high flow” estimation using hydrologic models, HESS (accepted)
74. Peters-Lidard, CD, F Hossain, LR Leung, N McDowell, M Rodell, FJ Tapiador, FJ Turk and AW Wood, 2019, One hundred years of progress in hydrology, Chapter 14 in AMS 100th Anniversary Monograph (in press).
73. Mazrooei, Amirhossein, S Arumugam and AW Wood, 2019, Variational Assimilation of Gauge-Measured Streamflow Records in Monthly Streamflow Simulation and Forecasting, Hydrology and Earth System Sciences (in review).
72. Baker, SA, AW Wood, and B Rajagopalan, 2019. Developing Subseasonal to Seasonal Climate Forecast Products for Hydrology and Water Management. J. American Water Resources Association 1– 14. https://doi.org/10.1111/1752-1688.12746.
71. Wood, AW, S Arumugam, and P Mendoza, 2018, The post-processing of seasonal streamflow forecasts, Chapter 7.3 in the Handbook of Hydrometeorological Ensemble Forecasting”, ed. Q Duan, H Cloke, JC Schaake, J Thielen, AW Wood, F Pappenberger. Springer-Verlag GmbH, Berlin Heidelberg (Live Reference ISBN 978-3-642-40457-3)
70. Hopson, TM, AW Wood, and A Weerts, 2018, Motivation and Overview of Hydrological Ensemble Post-processing, Chapter 7.1 in the Handbook of Hydrometeorological Ensemble Forecasting”, ed. Q Duan, H Cloke, JC Schaake, J Thielen, AW Wood, F Pappenberger. Springer-Verlag GmbH, Berlin Heidelberg (Live Reference ISBN 978-3-642-40457-3), doi:10.1007/978-3-642-40457-3_36-1
69. Clark, EA, AW Wood, and B Nijssen, and M. P. Clark. Implications of streamflow data assimilation via particle filter on streamflow forecasts in basins with seasonal snow, 2018. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences (in revision).
68. Vano, J, B Nijssen, AW Wood, F Lehner, M Clark, N Addor, E Gutmann, J Hamann, JR Arnold, 2018, Dos and Don’ts for using climate change information for water resource planning and management, version 1.0: guidelines for study design, Climate Services 12, pp. 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cliser.2018.07.002
67. Mizukami, N, M Clark, A Newman, AW Wood, E Gutmann, B Nijssen, O Rakovec, L Samaniego, 2017, Towards seamless large domain parameter estimation for hydrologic models, Wat. Res. Rsrch. (accepted doi:10.1002/2017WR02040167.
66. Lehner, F, AW Wood, D Llewellyn, DB Blatchford, AG Goodbody, and F Pappenberger, 2017. Mitigating the impacts of climate nonstationarity on seasonal streamflow predictability in the U.S. Southwest. Geoph. Res. Let., 44. https://doi.org/10.1002/2017GL076043
65. Clark, EA, AW Wood, and B Nijssen, 2018, Assessing ensemble particle filters for the estimation of model states for streamflow forecasting, Wat. Res. Rsrch. (in review).
64. Wood, AW, and many authors, 2018, The Rise of New Paradigms in Flood Prediction, intended for BAMS (submitting).
63. Mendoza, PA, AW Wood, EA Clark, N Voisin, B Nijssen, MH Ramos, 2017, An assessment of streamflow post-processing techniques for short-range ensemble streamflow forecasts, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci.,21, 3915–3935, doi: https://doi.org/10.5194/hess-21-3915-2017
62. Clark, MP, MFP Bierkens, L Samaniego, R Woods, R Uijlenhoet, K Bennett, V Pauwels, X Cai, AW Wood, and C Peters-Lidard. (2017). The evolution of process-based hydrologic models: Historical challenges and the collective quest for physical realism. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 21. 3427-3440. 10.5194/hess-21-3427-2017.
61. Wobus, C, E Gutmann, R Jones, M Rissinga, N Mizukami, M Lorie, H Mahoney, AW Wood, D Mills, and J Martinich, 2017, Increasing Flood Risk and Asset Damages within Mapped Floodplains of the Contiguous United States, Nat. Haz. and Earth Syst. Sci (in review)
60. Newman, A.J., N. Mizukami, M.P. Clark, AW Wood, B. Nijssen, and G. Nearing, 2017: Benchmarking of a Physically Based Hydrologic Model. J. Hydrometeor., 18, 2215–2225, https://doi.org/10.1175/JHM-D-16-0284.1
59. Lehner, F, ER Wahl, AW Wood, DB Blatchford, and D Llewellyn, 2017, Assessing recent declines in Upper Rio Grande River runoff efficiency from a paleoclimate perspective, Geophys. Res. Lett., 44, doi:10.1002/2017GL073253.
58. Mendoza, PA, AW Wood, EA Clark, E Rothwell, MP Clark, B Nijssen, LD Brekke, and JR Arnold, 2017, An intercomparison of approaches for improving predictability in operational seasonal streamflow forecasting, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 21, 3915–3935, 2017
57. Arnal, L., AW Wood, E. Stephens, H.L. Cloke, and F. Pappenberger, 2017: An Efficient Approach for Estimating Streamflow Forecast Skill Elasticity. J. Hydrometeor., 18, 1715–1729, https://doi.org/10.1175/JHM-D-16-0259.1
56. Zhao, T., J.C. Bennett, Q.J. Wang, A. Schepen, AW Wood, D.E. Robertson, and M. Ramos, 2017: How Suitable is Quantile Mapping For Postprocessing GCM Precipitation Forecasts?. J. Climate, 30, 3185–3196, https://doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-16-0652.1
55. Maurer, EP, G Kayser, L Doyle, and AW Wood, 2017, Adjusting flood peak frequency changes to account for climate change impacts: A western U.S. example, J. of Water Resources Planning and Management (accepted)
54. Pagano, TC, F Pappenberger, AW Wood, MH Ramos, A. Persson and B Anderson, 2016, Automation and human expertise in operational river forecasting. WIREs Water, 3: 692–705. doi:10.1002/wat2.1163
53. Madadgar, S, A AghaKouchak, S Shukla, S Sorooshian, K-L Hsu, M Svoboda, and AW Wood, 2016, A Hybrid Statistical-Dynamical Drought Prediction Framework: Application to for the Southwestern United States, Wat. Res. Rsrch, doi: 10.1002/2015WR018547
52. Wood, AW, T Hopson, A Newman, L. Brekke, J. Arnold, M Clark, 2016, Quantifying streamflow forecast skill elasticity to initial condition and climate prediction skill. J. Hydromet. 17, 651–668. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JHM-D-14-0213.1
51. Clark, MP, RL Wilby, ED Gutmann, JA Vano, S Gangopadhyay, AW Wood, HJ Fowler, C Prudhomme, JA Arnold, and LD Brekke, 2016, Characterizing uncertainty of the hydrologic impacts of climate change, Current Climate Change Reports 2:2, 55-64.
50. Huang, C, AJ Newman, MP Clark, AW Wood and X Zheng, 2016, Evaluation of snow data assimilation using the ensemble Kalman Filter for seasonal streamflow prediction in the Western United States, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci. 21, 635-650, 2017, http://www.hydrol-earth-syst-sci.net/21/635/2017/, doi:10.5194/hess-21-635-2017
49. Emerton, R, EM Stephens, F Pappenberger, TC Pagano, AH Weerts, AW Wood, P Salamon, JD Brown, N Hjerdt, C Donnelly and HL Cloke, 2016. Continental and Global Scale Flood Forecasting Systems, WIREs Water 3:391–418. doi: 10.1002/wat2.1137.
48. Sofaer, HR, SK Skagen, JJ Barsugli, BS Rashford, GC Reese, JA Hoeting, AW Wood and BR Noon, 2016, Projected wetland densities under climate change: habitat loss but little geographic shift in conservation strategy. Ecol Appl. (online), doi: 10.1890/15-0750.1
47. Hobbins, M, AW Wood, D McEvoy, J Huntington, C Morton and J Verdin, 2016, The Evaporative Demand Drought Index: Part I – Linking Drought Evolution to Variations in Evaporative Demand, AMS J. Hydromet. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JHM-D-15-0121.1
46. McEvoy, D, J Huntington, M Hobbins, AW Wood, C Morton and J Verdin, 2016, The Evaporative Demand Drought Index Part II: Application and Assessment, AMS J. Hydromet. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JHM-D-15-0122.1
45. Newman, AJ, MP Clark, J Craig, B Nijssen, AW Wood, E Gutmann, N Mizukami, L Brekke, and JR Arnold, 2015, Gridded Ensemble Precipitation and Temperature Estimates for the Contiguous United States, J. Hydromet., doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JHM-D-15-0026.1
44. Newman, AJ, MP Clark, K Sampson, AW Wood, LE Hay, A Bock, R Viger, D Blodgett, L Brekke, JR Arnold, T Hopson, and Q Duan, 2015, Development of a large-sample watershed-scale hydrometeorological data set for the contiguous USA: data set characteristics and assessment of regional variability in hydrologic model performance, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 19, 209-223, www.hydrol-earth-syst-sci.net/19/209/2015/doi:10.5194/hess-19-209-2015
43. Crochemore, L, MH Ramos, F Pappenberger, SJ van Andel, AW Wood, 2015, An experiment on risk-based decision-making in water management using probabilistic forecasts, Bull. Amer. Met. Soc. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/BAMS-D-14-00270.1
42. Wood, EF, S Schubert, AW Wood, C Peters-Lidard, K Mo, A Mariotti and R Pulwarty, 2015, Prospects for Advancing Drought Understanding, Monitoring and Prediction, J. Hydromet. doi:10.1175/JHM-D-14-0164.1
41. Clark, MP, B Nijssen, JD Lundquist, D Kavetski, DE Rupp, RA Woods, JE Freer, ED Gutmann, AW Wood, LD Brekke, JA. Arnold, DJ Gochis, and RM Rasmussen, 2015, A unified approach to hydrologic modeling: Part 1. Model structure, Wat. Res. Rsrch doi:10.1002/2015WR017198
40. Clark, MP, B Nijssen, JD Lundquist, D Kavetski, DE Rupp, RA Woods, JE Freer, ED Gutmann, AW Wood, DJ Gochis, and RM Rasmussen, DG Tarboton, V Mahat, GN Flerchinger, and DG Marks, 2015, A unified approach to hydrologic modeling: Part 2. Comparison of alternative process representations, Wat. Res. Rsrch doi:10.1002/2015WR017200.
39. Gochis, DJ and many authors (including AW Wood), 2015, The Great Colorado Flood of September 2013, Bull. Amer. Met. Soc.http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/BAMS-D-13-00241.1
38. Pagano, TC, AW Wood, MH Ramos, HL Cloke, F Pappenberger, V Andréassian, MP Clark, M Cranston, D Kavetski, T Mathevet, S Sorooshian, and JS Verkade, 2014. Challenges of Operational River Forecasting, AMS J. Hydromet. 15, 1692–1707, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JHM-D-13-0188.1
37. Arumugam, S, AW Wood, B Rajagopalan and J Schaake (2014), Improving Forecasts for Water Management, Eos Trans. AGU, 95(1), 3, DOI: 10.1002/2014EO010004
36. Pagano, T., AW Wood, K. Werner and R. Tama-Sweet (2014), Western U.S. Water Supply Forecasting: A Tradition Evolves, Eos Trans. AGU, 95(3), 28.
35. Barsugli, J. J., and many authors including AW Wood (2013), The Practitioner's Dilemma: How to Assess the Credibility of Downscaled Climate Projections, Eos Trans. AGU, 94(46), 424.
34. Mariotti, A, S. Schubert, K. Mo, C. Peters-Lidard, AW Wood, R. Pulwarty, J. Huang, and D. Barrie, 2013. Advancing drought understanding, monitoring and prediction, Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc. 94, ES186–ES188, doi: 10.1175/BAMS-D-12-00248.1
33. Bardsley, T, AW Wood, M Hobbins, T Kirkham, L Briefer, J Niermeyer, S Burian, 2013: Planning for an uncertain future: climate change sensitivity assessment toward adaptation planning for public water supply. Earth Interact., 17, 1–26, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/2012EI000501.1
32. Rosenberg, EA, AW Wood, AC Steinemann, 2013: Informing Hydrometric Network Design for Statistical Seasonal Streamflow Forecasts. J. Hydrometeor, 14, 1587–1604, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JHM-D-12-0136.1
31. Harding, BL, Wood, AW, and Prairie, JR, 2012. The implications of climate change scenario selection for future streamflow projection in the Upper Colorado River Basin, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 16, 3989-4007, doi:10.5194/hess-16-3989-2012.
30. Hobbins, Michael, AW Wood, David Streubel, Kevin Werner, 2012. What Drives the Variability of Evaporative Demand across the Conterminous United States?. J. Hydrometeor, 13, 1195–1214.
29. Rosenberg, E. A., AW Wood, and A. C. Steinemann, 2011, Statistical applications of physically based hydrologic models to seasonal streamflow forecasts, Water Resour. Res., 47, W00H14, doi:10.1029/2010WR010101.
28. Maurer, E.P., J.C. Adam and AW Wood, 2009, Climate Model based consensus on the hydrologic impacts of climate change to the Rio Lempa basin of Central America, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 13, 183-194.
27. Hidalgo H.G., Das T., Dettinger M.D., Cayan D.R., Pierce D.W., Barnett T.P., Bala G., Mirin A., Wood AW, Bonfils C., Santer B.D. and T. Nozawa, 2009, Detection and Attribution of Streamflow Timing Change in the Western United States, J. Climate v. 22, p. 3838–3855.
26. Wood, AW and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2008. An ensemble approach for attribution of hydrologic prediction uncertainty, Geophys. Res. Lett., 35, L14401, doi:10.1029/2008GL034648.
25. Wood, AW and J.C. Schaake, 2008, Correcting errors in streamflow forecast ensemble mean and spread, J. Hydromet. 9:1, 132-148.
24. Shukla, S. and AW Wood, 2008, Use of a standardized runoff index for characterizing hydrologic drought, Geophys. Res. Lett. 35, L02405, doi:10.1029/2007GL032487.
23. Munoz-Arriola, F., D.P. Lettenmaier, C. Zhu, AW Wood, R. Lobato-Sanchez, A. Wagner-Gomez, 2008. Extended West-wide Seasonal Hydrological System: Seasonal Hydrological Prediction in the NAMS Region, CLIVAR Exchanges 45, 13(2).
22. Barnett, T., D.W. Pierce, H. Hidalgo, C. Bonfils, B.D. Santer, T. Das, G. Bala, AW Wood, T. Nazawa, A. Mirin, D. Cayan, M. Dettinger, 2008, Human-induced changes in the hydrology of the western United States, Science, published online 31 Jan 2008, doi:10.1126/science.1152538.
21. Voisin, N.,AW Wood and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2008, Evaluation of precipitation products for global hydrological prediction, J. of Hydromet. 9, 388–407.
20. Tang, Q., AW Wood and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2008, Real-time precipitation estimation based on index station percentiles J. Hydromet., doi: 10.1175/2008JHM1017.1
19. Pierce, D.W., T. Barnett, H. Hidalgo, T. Das, C. Bonfils, B.D. Santer, G. Bala, M. Dettinger, D. Cayan, A. Mirin, D., AW Wood, T. Nazawa, 2008, Attribution of Declining Western U.S. Snowpack to Human Effects, J. Climate v. 21, p. 6425-6444.
18. Shi, X., AW Wood and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2008, How essential is hydrologic model calibration to seasonal streamflow forecasting?, J. of Hydromet.9, 1350-1363, doi: 10.1175/2008JHM1001.1.
17. Bonfils, C., D.W. Pierce, B.D. Santer, H. Hidalgo, G. Bala, T. Das, T. Barnett, C. Doutriaux, AW Wood, A. Mirin, T. Nazawa, 2008, Detection and attribution of temperature changes in the mountainous western United States, J. Climate v. 21, p. 6404-6424.
16. Wood, AW and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2006, A new approach for seasonal hydrologic forecasting in the western U.S., Bull. Amer. Met. Soc. 87(12), 1699-1712, doi:10.1175/BAMS-87-12-1699.
15. Mcguire, M., AW Wood, A.F. Hamlet and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2006, Use of satellite data for streamflow and reservoir storage forecasts in the Snake River Basin, ID, ASCE J. Water Res. Planning and Mgmt. 132, 97-110. (Received Best Research Paper Award)
14. Higgins, W. and many authors (including AW Wood), 2006, The North American Monsoon Experiment (NAME) 2004 field campaign and modeling strategy, Bull. Amer. Met. Soc 87(1), 79-94, DOI 10.1175/BAMS-87-1-79.
13. Andreadis, K.M., E.A. Clark, AW Wood, A.F. Hamlet, and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2005, 20th Century Drought in the Conterminous United States , J. of Hydrometeorology 6(6): 985-1001.
12. Wood, AW, A. Kumar and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2005, A retrospective assessment of NCEP climate model-based ensemble hydrologic forecasting in the western U.S. J. Geophys. Res. 110 (D4).
11. Wood, AW, L.R. Leung, V. Sridhar and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2004, Hydrologic implications of dynamical and statistical approaches to downscaling climate model outputs, Clim. Change Vol. 62, 1-3, 189-216.
10. Christensen, N.S., Wood, AW, Voisin, N., Lettenmaier, D.P. and R.N. Palmer, 2004, Effects of climate change on the hydrology and water resources of the Colorado River Basin, Clim. Change 62, 1-3, 337-363.
9. Payne, J.T., AW Wood, A.F. Hamlet, R.N. Palmer and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2004, Mitigating the effects of climate change on the water resources of the Columbia River basin, Clim. Change Vol. 62, 1-3, 233-256.
8. Van Rheenen,N.T., AW Wood, R.N. Palmer and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2004, Potential Implications of PCM Climate Change Scenarios for Sacramento - San Joaquin River Basin Hydrology and Water Resources, Clim. Change Vol. 62, Issue 1-3, 257-281.
7. Zhu, C., D.W. Pierce, T.P. Barnett, AW Wood, and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2004. Evaluation of hydrologically relevant PCM climate variables and large-scale variability over continental U.S., Clim. Change 62, 45-74.
6. Wood, AW, Maurer, E.P., Kumar, A. and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2002. Long Range Experimental Hydrologic Forecasting for the Eastern U.S., J. Geophys. Res., 107(D20), doi:10.1029/2001JD000659.
5. Maurer, E.P., AW Wood, J.C. Adam, D.P. Lettenmaier and B. Nijssen, 2002. A long-term hydrologically-based data set of land surface fluxes and states for conterminous United States, J. Clim. 15(22), 3237-51.
4. Chen, C-T., Nijssen, B., Jianjun, G., Tsang, L., Wood, AW, Hwang, J-N. and D.P. Lettenmaier, 2001. Passive microwave remote sensing of snow constrained by hydrological simulations. IEEE Trans. on Geosci. and Rem. Sens., 39:8, August, 1744 -1756.
3. Lettenmaier, D.P., Wood, A.W, Palmer, R.N., Wood, E.F. and E.Z. Stakhiv, 1999. Water Resources Implications of Global Warming: A U.S. Regional Perspective. Clim. Change Vol 43, no.3, Nov, 537-579.
2. Wood, AW, Lettenmaier, D.P. and E.Z. Stakhiv, 1997. Assessing climate change implications for water resources planning. Climatic Change37, 203-228.
1. Wood, AW, R.N. Palmer and K. Petroff, 1997. An Assessment of Zero-Tolerance Regulation in King County. ASCE J. Water Res. Planning and Mgmt., Vol. 123, No. 4, July/August, 239-245.
Huang, J, M Svoboda, AW Wood, S Schubert, C Peters-Lidard, E Wood, R Pulwarty, A Mariotti, and D Barrie, 2017, Research to Advance Drought Monitoring and Prediction Capabilities. Chapter 6 in Drought and Water Crises: Integrating Science, Management, and Policy. D.A. Wilhite and R.S. Pulwarty (eds.), CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida.
Wood, AW and G. Sreckovic, 2013. The sustainability of Pacific Northwest hydropower in the context of non-stationarity and renewable energy growth. In Pielke, R.A. Sr., ed., Water Encyclopedia, Climate Sustainability: Understanding and Addressing Threats to Essential Resources. Elsevier, Netherlands, Pages 177–194, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-384703-4.00514-1.
Wood, AW, D.P. Lettenmaier and R.N. Palmer, 1997. Assessing climate change implications for water resources planning, in Climate Change and Water Resources Planning Criteria, K.D. Frederick, D.C. Major and E.Z. Stakhiv, eds., Kluwer Academic Publishers.
Technical Reports, Conference Papers and Blogs
Wood, AW, T Pagano, and M Roos, 2016, Tracing The Origins of ESP, HEPEX Historical Hydrology Series, Edition 1 (online at: https://hepex.irstea.fr/tracing-the-origins-of-esp/ )
Wang, S and A Wood, Dec 2015, Review And Recommendations On Sub-Seasonal To Seasonal Prediction: Report to the Central Weather Bureau (Taipei, Taiwan)
Bamzai, A, S Avery, D Bromwich, L Goddard, J Overpeck, P Stott, A Wood, and C Zhang, May 2015, Summary Report of the Review of the Physical Sciences Division, NOAA ESRL (2010-2015)
Huang, J, M Svoboda, A Wood, S Schubert, C Peters-Lidard, E Wood, R Pulwarty, A Mariotti, and D Barrie, 2016, Research to Advance National Drought Monitoring and Prediction Capabilities, NOAA Drought Task Force Report, NOAA OAR, 2016.
Wood, AW and T Bardsley, 2015, VIC model calibration and future hydroclimate analysis in selected Utah watersheds. Report to the Utah Division of Water Resources, February 24, 2015 (available from http://wwa.colorado.edu/climate/Wood_UTDWR_Report_2015.pdf)
Wood, AW and N Mizukami, 2014, CMIP5 1/8th Degree Daily Weather and VIC Hydrology Datasets for CONUS. NCAR Final Project Report to USACE Responses to Climate Change Project (W26HM423495778), 32 pages.
Raff, D, L Brekke, KV Werner, A Wood, and K White, 2013. Short-Term Water Management Decisions: User Needs for Improved Climate, Weather, and Hydrologic Information. Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Technical Report CWTS-2013-1.
Wood, AW, 2011, Dynamical-statistical approaches for hydrologic ensemble prediction, WIRADA Science Symposium Proceedings (http://www.csiro.au/~/Media/CSIROau/Flagships/).
Wood, AW and KV Werner, 2011: A seasonal climate and streamflow forecasting testbed for the Colorado River basin, Extended Summary, 36th NOAA Annual Climate Diagnostics and Prediction Workshop, Fort Worth, TX, National Weather Service, 101-106. [http://www.nws.noaa.gov/ost/climate/STIP/36CDPW/36cdpw-elu.pdf]
Wells, E., AW Wood, E. Jones, J. Ostrowski, and K. He, 2011, “Hydrologic Ensemble Forecast Service: Requirements”, Report to U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Weather Service Office of Hydrologic Development, Silver Spring, Maryland.
Hollingsworth, J.A., AW Wood, E. Wells, S. Buan, and K. Stellman, 2011, Service Assessment: “Record Floods of Greater Nashville: Including Flooding in Middle Tennessee and Western Kentucky, May 1-4, 2010”. U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Weather Service, Silver Spring, MD.
Wood, AW, Wiley, M. and B. Nijssen, 2009, Seasonal streamflow forecasting in the Columbia River Basin, WaterPower 2009, Spokane, WA, 12 p.
Wood, AW, J. Fung, M. Wiley and K. Westrick, 2009, FirstLook Hydro: An online tool for small-scale hydro resource identification, HYDRO 2009, Lyon, FR, 8 p.
Mantua, N., T. Pagano, M. Dettinger, AW Wood and K. Redmond, 2008, Synthesis and Assessment Product 5.3: Decision-Support Experiments and Evaluations Using Seasonal to Interannual Forecasts and Observational Data, A Report by the U.S. Climate Change Science Program and the Subcommittee on Global Change Research [Nancy Beller-Simms, Helen Ingram, David Feldman, Nathan Mantua, Katharine L. Jacobs, and Anne M. Waple (eds.)]. NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center, Asheville, NC, 192 pp.
Goddard, L., AW Wood, N. Mantua and K. Jacobs, 2008, “Decadal Climate Prediction: Learning from the Oceans”. In California Drought 2008: An Update. California Department of Water Resources, State of California, The Resources Agency.
Wood, AW, 2008, The University of Washington Surface Water Monitor: An experimental platform for national hydrologic prediction, Proc. Amer. Meteor. Soc. Annual Meeting, New Orleans, 13 p. (available from http://ams.confex.com/ams/pdfpapers/134844.pdf).
California 74 andy woods
.jaguar cichlid, Red tiger mota, tomacichla asfraci.
You will also be interested:
- Ophir campground utah
- What songs were released today
- Topeka walking trails
- Weather radar phoenix
- Vanessa marcil son
- Stereo tuners reviews
- Hp printer ink install
- Ink system failed
- Toradora dub
- Yorkie puppies waco, tx
- 2020 banshee 350
- Flex hose menards