Context Meaning in Tamil
Verb - A verb is a word that expresses an action or a state of being.
Adverb - An adverb describes how the action is performed. They tell how much, how often, when and where something is done.
Noun - A noun is a person, place, thing, or idea. Nouns are the subject of a sentence.
Common Noun - A noun that does not name a specific person, place or thing.
Proper Noun - The pronoun is a word used in place of one or more nouns. It may stand for a person, place, thing, or idea.
Adjective - An adjective is a word that describes a noun or pronoun. It tells what kind, how many, or which one.
Conjunction - A conjunction is a word that joins words or word groups together. Some examples conjunctions are: and, but, or, nor, although, yet, so, either, and also.
Preposition - A preposition is a word that shows position or, direction. Some examples are in, out, under, over, after, out, into, up, down, for, and between.
Homophones - Homophones are words that sound alike but they have different meanings and different spellings.
Homographs - Homographs are words that may or may not sound alike but have the same spelling but a different meaning.
Complex Sentence - A complex sentence is an independent clause joined by one or more dependent clauses.
Interjection - An interjection is a word that shows strong emotion. Such examples are Wow!, Ouch!, Hurray!, and Oh no!. Interjections can really liven up a sentence. They help to add voice to your writing.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
English to Tamil Dictionary: context
Meaning and definitions of context, translation of context in Tamil language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of context in English and in Tamil.
Tags for the entry "context"
What context means in Tamil, context meaning in Tamil, context definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of context in Tamil.
Also see: context in Hindi
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Natural events/disasters can cause damage to life as well as property. This list contains a few of them. Can you identify them all?
A list of common types of legumes which consumed in our day-to-day lives. Can you identify them?
List of different types of foods.
We provide a facility to save words in lists.
Basic Word Lists
Custom Word Lists
You can create your own lists to words based on topics.
To manage lists, a member account is necessary.
context meaning in tamil
அகராதி Tamil Meaning
context meaning in tamil is தறுவாய், கட்டம்
context meaning in tamil with example
context tamil meaning and more example for context will be given in tamil.
Vajpayee appears even more unbecoming in the context of the claim made by another aged and declining leader to be the partys prime ministerial face in Another important point that the Gita drives home in this context is the need to discharge the duty enjoined by the scriptures for oneself Svadharma as it varies from person to person. 4 on the shocking shallowness pervading Britains publishing industry is relevant in the Indian context too. On Wednesday Kozhikode Mayor M.Bhaskaran and Kozhikode District Panchayat K.P.Kunhammedkutty had submitted a memorandum to Chief Minister giving a proposal to set up an industrial centre in the context that the land was not used after the factory closed in The decision to go in for a dedicated freight corridor on the DelhiMumbai and DelhiKolkata sections should also be seen in the context of this growing demand for movement by rail. There is a growing feeling that the Indian context requires lowering of the BMI in selecting surgery candidates says J.S. Rajkumar chairman Lifeline Hospitals. It is worth saying here that the idea that the recognition of a justified complaint and the publication of a quick and sincere apology aggravate matters and actually prompt litigation is in my experience almost totally false in the context of the United Kingdom he added. Significantly in this diplomatic ambience India asked for cooperation from China a key member of the Nuclear Suppliers Group NSG in the context of Washingtons latest agreement with New Delhi on civilian nuclear energy issues.
English to Tamil Meaning :: context
Noun(1) discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation(2) the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
(1) It's clear to me that he has either not read the piece properly, or not understood its context .(2) So in the context of this background, it was perfectly reasonable for Sean to say what he did.(3) To explain the ideas of Nazism without this is to examine ideas outside their social context .(4) word processing is affected by the context in which words appear(5) Each word in the context signifies the opposite of what it was once meant to.(6) put it into context(7) He analyses events in their context , a very worthy practice for any historian to follow.(8) He is also smart enough to understand the context of his personal achievements.(9) What it does do is examine the situation it has created within the context it has laid out.(10) What saddens me so much is that very little is being written in the context of the debate.(11) Wordsworth likes to take words from a context that is dreadful and render them benign.(12) They are each asked to spell one word to which they may ask the country of origin and what context the word may be used.(13) Are we defined by the work we do, or do we define ourselves within the context of what we do?(14) It takes long to explain our context so you can understand the impact of such thing in our culture.(15) The problem is to decide what this means in the context in which the words are used.(16) Numerous grammatical items can only be understood if the context is taken into account.
(1) in this context ::இந்த சூழலில்
(2) context menu ::சூழல் மெனு
(3) in the context of ::சூழலில்
(4) out of context ::சூழ்நிலைக்கு வெளியே
(5) context switch ::சூழல் மாற்றம்
2. frame of reference ::
3. circumstance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, good. Context.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Although copyright law would allow me to quote snippets in the CONTEXT of a review.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
In this CONTEXT, "for me" could mean "with me."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
to see me in the CONTEXT of her social group
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
I'm no expert, but in the CONTEXT of a lunch invitation
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Tamil Dictionary: context
Meaning and definitions of context, translation in Tamil language for context with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of context in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'context'
What context means in Tamil, context meaning in Tamil, context definition, examples and pronunciation of context in Tamil language.
Tamil in context meaning
.What is Row Context and Filter Context in Power BI DAX Tutorial (3/50)
You will also be interested:
- Total pokemon action
- Fallout 2 sneak
- Cable handrails
- Pawn stars cannon
- Amd ryzen wallpaper 1920x1080
- Warframe conservation
- 2015 ram 1500 decals