Page 1 of 4
Use the video and step-by-step drawing instructions below to learn how to draw an Enderman from Minecraft. A new cartoon drawing tutorial is uploaded every week, so stay tooned!
The speed drawing video:
The written step-by-step video tutorial:
Intro: Start off with a pencil sketch. In the beginning stages, don’t press down too hard. Use light, smooth strokes for sketching.
Step 1: Draw a square as a guide for the enderman's head. Start the square by first drawing two short horizontal lines. Then close the square by drawing two short vertical lines on the sides. Sketch the square lightly at first and only darken the lines when you get the shape right. If you want straighter lines or want a perfect square, you can use a ruler.
Step 2: Draw two intersecting lines inside the enderman's head, one vertical and one horizontal. These are construction lines that will help you place the facial features later. The lines should divide the square into more or less equal parts.
Step 3: Draw a rectangle under the head as a guide for the body. First make a mark below the head to indicate the length of the rectangle. Then draw the sides of the enderman's body using vertical lines directly under the sides of the head. Finally draw a short horizontal line for the bottom of the body.
Step 4: Draw two diagonal lines on the sides of the body as guides for the arms. Sketch the lines lightly at first. When you get them right, make them darker. Use a ruler if you're having trouble getting the lines right. The left line should start at the top left corner of the body, the right somewhere around the middle of the right side. Endermen have long, skinny arms, so make these guide lines long too.
Step 5: Draw a block for the enderman to carry. First draw two short diagonal lines, then close the top of the shape with two more short lines. Pay attention to the size and shape of this square in relation to the arms.
Learn how to draw Enderman from Minecraft. Basically you will learn how to draw the geometric shapes that make up Enderman’s body. Find out how to draw Enderman below.
You Might Also Enjoy Our Other Minecraft Drawing Lessons
How to Draw Enderman from Minecraft Step by Step Drawing Lesson
– Draw a square that is at an angle, as seen above.
– Then draw lines thru it (lightly) so that there is a grid.
– Draw lines moving away from the square.
– Connect the lines…you now have drawn a cube.
– Draw grid lines in each of the 2 other squares that are in the cube.
– Draw a rectangle and draw grid lines thru it again.
– Also draw a square at the shoulder.
– Draw long lines for the long arms.
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
Get it for the Kindle
Get it as a Book on Amazon
– Draw letter ‘L’ shapes at the end of the arms.
– Draw 2 lines for the left leg.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape at the bottom of the left leg.
– Draw 2 lines for the right leg.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape on the right leg..as well as a line.
– Fill in some of the black spots…he is starting to look like a crossword puzzle. 🙂
– Use the grid to help you draw the red line that I drew above.
– Draw randomized black marks on Enderman. Just guestimate.
Finished Drawing of Enderman from Minecraft
– Color him in with dark gray. You can either make the eyes all white, or white and pink. It depends on which picture I see…some have pink eyes.
Technorati Tags: enderman, how to draw enderman, drawing enderman, minecraft, how to draw minecraft
If you want all the steps in one picture
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
What is an Enderman? One creative employee at the Minecraft studio home office described them this way: "This long-limbed, purple-eyed, darker-than-night mob is not one you want to get into a staring contest with. Usually seen in the Nether and The End, its presence is rare in the Overworld. Rarer still - players who've made eye contact with it and then survived to tell the tale. Though I have."
What is a "mob"? In the Minecraft video game, mobs are "living" creatures; "mob" is short for "mobile."
Endermen area type of hostile monster; they can "spawn" or appear out of nowhere in groups of up to four individuals when the lights are low.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
They don't like being looked at; Endermen will scream, shake with anger, and attack a player who gets to close or looks at them and then breaks eye contact from as much as 64 blocks away.
Endermen sustain damage from elements such as rain, water bottles, lava, and poison. They also have the ability to teleport and will use this to get away from an attack. Endermen can pick up and move blocks.
When defeated, Endermen drop an ender pearl, which can be used by the player to enable teleportation.
Would you like to draw Enderman? This easy, step-by-step Minecraft drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, a sheet of paper, and an eraser. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Steve from Minecraft, Darth Vader, and Minecraft Creeper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Enderman from Minecraft
1. Begin by drawing a cube to form Enderman's head. Start with a square. Then, use three straight lines to enclose another square shape alongside the first.
2. Draw three lines descending from Enderman's head - two straight lines and one curved line. Then, connect the lines at the bottom using two straight lines. This forms the Enderman's body.
3. Next, begin to draw Enderman's legs. Draw two short, straight lines descending from the body, and connect them at the bottom. Then, extend three long, straight lines from the body; connect these at the bottom using two straight lines. Band the top of the leg with a straight, horizontal line.
4. Draw the remaining leg. Extend three straight lines from the body and from behind the first leg. Connect them at the bottom using short straight lines.
5. Draw the Enderman's arm. Draw three straight, parallel lines crossing the body from just below the head. Notice the trapezoid-shaped notch in one of the lines. Connect the lines at the top by drawing a small diamond shape. Connect them at the bottom using straight lines.
6. Erase guide lines from Enderman's arm.
7. Extend three parallel straight lines from the opposite side of Enderman's body. Notice that two of the lines are shorter than the other. Connect these by drawing a small parallelogram. Beneath the parallelogram, draw a small square, followed by another parallelogram. This creates the notch that is Enderman's hand. Draw two short straight lines down from the notch, and connect these and the third, longest line using straight lines.
8. Draw the pixelated markings on Enderman's arms and legs. For each marking, use a series of short straight lines to outline an irregular shape.
9. Draw Enderman's eyes. For each eye, draw a small horizontal rectangle. Then, draw two straight vertical lines across each eye.
Color Enderman. He is typically black in color, with white and purple eyes and purple markings. Early versions of the game feature Endermen with green eyes.
Check out our character drawing guides, where you'll find Steve, the Creeper, and much more.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Printable Drawing Tutorial
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).
.How To Draw Enderman From Minecraft-Step By Step-Minecraft Drawings and Minecraft Character Enderman
You will also be interested:
- Roku tv remote in store
- Traverse bolt pattern
- Gta v online player count
- Medical technologist trainee
- Int lr vegeta
- Verizon chat bot
- Funny urdu
- 3070 egpu
- Belton isd skyward employee login
- Weld county gmc
- Astrology signs match