Menards Deals 4/19/2015 – 5/3/2015
Here are your Menards deals 4/19/2015 through 5/3/2015. There are enough Free after MIR products that you can make a $5.00 profit with the $5/$50 Menards coupon from the January calendar, if you have it! You can see any concurrent Menards deals here.
Menards Free after rebate credit comes to you in the form of Menards store credit that you can use to purchase more Free after rebate items! See the Menards rebate program tutorial on this page.
- NoDoz Energy Shots 6pk, $7.99 with $7.99 MIR Limit 24
- Spic and Span Wet Wipes, Dry Wipes, or Cleaning Cloths, 0.99 with 0.99 MIR Limit 4
- Airborne Hot Soothing Mix 10pk, $5.99 with $5 MIR Limit 6
Use $1/1 from the 1/11 SS or 3/29 SS
- Green Envy House Wash, $6.98 with $6.98 MIR Limit 4
- Sunnyside Deck Wash, $3.98 with $3.98 MIR Limit 4
- Grassology Ultra Low Maintenance Grass Seed 3 lb bag, $6.99 with $6 MIR Limit 6
- Sunscreen Lotion Adult or Kids SPF 15-50, $2.98 with $2 MIR Limit 4
- DuPont Whole House Replacement Filter, $6.99 with $3 MIR Limit 2
- Energizer Alkaline Batteries 20pk AA or AAA, 8pk C or D or 4pk 9V, $9.95 with $2 MIR Limit 4
Use $1/1 from the 3/29 SS (exp 4/25)
- 200 Lumen LED Lantern, $5.99 with $4 MIR Limit 2
- Pittsburgh Paints Grand Distinction Exterior Paint, $2 instant savings and $5 MIR per gallon or $10 instant savings and $25 MIR per five gallon Limit 10 gallons
- Dutch Boy Platinum Interior Paint & Primer in One, $2 instant savings and $5 MIR per gallon or $10 instant savings and $25 MIR per five gallon Limit 10 gallons
- Ultra Advanced Exterior Wood Care, $6 MIR per gallon and $30 MIR per 5 gallon
- Retaining Wall Block, $1.14 with 0.15 MIR
- Scotts Turf Builder, $49.99 with $10 MIR Limit 2
- Round-Up Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus, $10.99 with $2 MIR Limit 4
- Menards Premium Grub Control, $13.99 with $4 MIR Limit 6
- Menards Fall Lawn Food, $8.99 with $2 MIR Limit 6
- Menards Premium Crabgrass Preventer, $11.99 with $2 MIR Limit 6
- Menards Premium Weed & Feed, $10.99 with $2 MIR Limit 6
- Menards Premium Lawn Food, $9.99 with $2 MIR Limit 6
- Emerald Green Arborvite, $29.88 with $10 MIR Limit 6
- Intex Easy Set Pool 10′ Diameter, $59.99 with $10 MIR Limit 2
- Spring Water 24pk, $2.48
- Chase & Sandborn Coffee 33 oz, $6.88
- Old Mill Potato Chips, $1.50
- Cheetos or Fritos, $1.98
- Heinz Ketchup 32 oz, $1.99
- Ragu Pasta Sauce 66 oz, $2.98
- Parade Creamy Peanut Butter 40 oz, $3.28
- Welch’s Juice Cocktail 64 oz, $1.88
- Day to Day Coffee Singles 42 ct, $9.98 (0.24 each!)
- Starkist Tuna, $1.00
- Betty Crocker Specialty Potatoes, $1.00
- Hamburger Helper Meals, $1.00
Use 0.75/3 from the 4/19 SS
0.75 ea wyb 3
- Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad, $1.00
Use 0.75/3 Suddenly Salad Printable coupon
(zip 34209 on this page)
0.75 ea wyb 3
- Shore Lunch Breading/Batter Mix, $1.00
- Soup Man Soup, $1.00
- M&Ms, $2.50
Use $1/1 from the 3/22 RP
- Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macadamias, $2.99
- Assorted Chocolate 10-12 oz, $2.00
- C.L.R. Cleaner, $3.49 with $1.50 MIR Limit 2
- Bounce Dryer Sheets 80 ct, $3.68
Use $2/3, $1/2 of 0.50/1 from the 3/29 PG
$3.01 ea wyb 3
- Downy Unstopables 13.2 oz, $5.19
Use $2/2 Unstopables Printable coupon
$4.19 ea wyb 2
- OxiClean Laundry Detergent 74 load or 47ct packs, $9.99
Use $2/1 OxiClean Printable coupon
- Facial Tissue 3pk Pocket packs, 0.50
- Cat’s Pride Fresh & Light Cat Litter 21 lb, $6.99
Use $1/1 from the 3/15 SS
- Febreze Air Effects, $2.50
Use 0.75/1 Febreze Air Effects Printable coupon
HEALTH & BEAUTY
- One Day Sport Pocket Shower Cleansing Wet Wipes, $2.00 with $1 MIR Limit 6
- Irish Spring Body Wash or Bar Soap 12pk, $5.97 with $2 MIR Limit 4
- Dove Body Wash 3 pk, $11.48 with $3 MIR Limit 3
Use $1/1 from the 3/22 RP (exp 4/19)
$7.48 or $2.49 per bottle
- Jumbo Cotton Balls 100 ct, 0.50
- Curad Variety Pack Bandages 200 ct, $6.99 with $3 MIR Limit 4
- Axe 2pc Body Sets, $4.49
Use $1/1 from the 3/22 RP (exp 4/19)
BUILDING AND TOOLS
- Atlas Architectural Shingles, $21.98 with $2 MIR
- Hunter 48″ Crawford Ceiling Fan, $89.99 with $40 MIR Limit 2
- 20′ Extension Ladder, $99.00 with $20 MIR Limit 1
- Dock Ladder, $119.00 with $20 MIR Limit 2
- Hammerhead Impact Bit Set 6pc, $8.99 with $5 MIR Limit 2
- Scott Shop Towels, $7.99 with $2 MIR Limit 2
Filed Under: MenardsTagged With: Menard'sSours: http://www.theshoppersapprentice.com/2015/04/18/menards-deals-4192015/
Grass Seed Information You Need Look For
14 Apr Buying Grass Seed? Look For These Numbers
Posted at 15:52h in Commercial Landscaping, Hiring a Landscaper, Lawn Maintenance, Minneapolis Landscaping, Residential Landscaping by Jeremy Bydlon
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people staring at a bag of grass seed at the St. Louis Park Menard’s or Home Depot. They pick up the bag, examine the numbers, compare the numbers to the other bags, and then just pick the cheapest one usually.
I commend these smart shoppers for looking at their grass seed product before they buy and for trying to do research. But if you don’t know what you’re looking for or what the numbers mean, it’s not helping the purchase decision.
Now, I would strongly suggest letting college educated turfgrass specialists like KG Landscape do the seeding for you. Our reseeding and overseeding packages are competitively priced and completely worry free.
But you’re an independent person and want to do it on your own so here’s some info!
Purity: > 90%
Seed recommendations from Penn State. Still apply to MN too.
When you add up all the purity percentages, it needs to be over 90%. Purity is the percent of weight of the bag of each seed type. It is not a measure of the quality of a seed but a measure of the quantity of each seed.
Germination: > 80%
This is the real measure of quality. You want every single germination percentage to be over 80% and the closer it is to 100%, the better. This percentage comes from doing tests on the seeds in a lab. It is the percentage of seeds that are capable of growth. Again, you want this percentage as high as possible because you want as much of the seed to spread on the ground to actually turn into grass.
Other crop: < 0.5%
Other crop is often “agricultural crop” seeds that work their way into the mixture. They aren’t necessary bad but they also aren’t the grass seed that you really want. The percentage is the weight of the bag that is listed as “agricultural crop”. This needs to be low.
Weeds are weed seeds that work their way into the bag as part of the manufacturing process. This is the percentage of seeds that are classified as “other” or as “grass”. You want this as low as possible.
Noxious Weeds: 0
Noxious weeds are the worst kind of weeds so this really needs to be. I would strongly recommend not buying any bag with more than 0. Noxious weeds are the worst because they are can not be managed with the usual chemical treatments. You do not want these in your new grass area.
This is the percent of the bag weight that will absolutely not grow. This includes seed material, soil, and other materials that won’t grow. Obviously, you want this as low as possible.
Date Tested: Within 9 Months
Grass seed is a living thing. you don’t want it sitting around in a bag for more than 9 months. The chances that it will grow diminish considerably as it sits on the shelf in the store or in your home.
Perennial Ryegrass: <25%
This is kind of special category that we believe in here at KG Landscape. We do our best to buy grass seed that has a lower amount of Perennial Ryegrass. It’s just not as nice of grass as Kentucky Bluegrass or Fine Fescue. The blades are a little rougher and do not turn as green.
Here’s an example of a grass seed label. This is a great example of a good bag of seed (except the date of course because I found this online). It’s all tall fescue with no perennial ryegrass. The purity adds up to 98.74% and the germination is at 90%. There are no weeds and no noxious weeds.
So these are the things you want to look for on a label.
KG Landscape is the Minneapolis area leader for turfgrass science for your lawn. We strongly suggest consulting a landscape company like KG before laying down grass seed.
If you want more in depth information, feel free to visit the Penn State website or the University of Massachusetts website.
Menards: How to prepare your lawn for winter
As the temperatures get colder, you may want to start thinking about how to prep your lawn for the winter. Check out these tips from Menards below!
Check pH levels: Before you start winter prep work, test the pH levels of you soil. A neutral pH level is key to a healthy lawn; otherwise your lawn can thin out over time. Treat acidic patches with lime products; areas that are too high in alkaline can be corrected with sulfur treatment.
Remove weeds: When preparing your yard for the harsh winter weather, you want to safeguard only the plants that matter. Because perennial weeds compete for nutrients with the rest of your lawn, it's important to remove them before the long winter.
Spread fertilizer: Fertilizers formulated for winterizing lawns have higher potassium content than their warm-weather counterparts, They're designed specifically to strengthen plants under stress. Using a spreader, apply the fertilizer evenly over the grass. Be careful not to over fertilize as adding too much can burn the lawn.
Aerate to refresh the lawn: Aerating the lawn allows air, water and nutrients to reach down to the roots.
Spread grass seed: If you live in northern climates, this is the season to spread cool-weather grass seed. The best time to foster new growth is when daytime temperatures are between 60 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Continue to remove debris: Leaf removal isn't the most glamorous of fall tasks, but it's certainly necessary for your lawn's health. Raking will also help to remove thatch, the layer of dead grass on top of the lawn, which can prevent water and nutrients from reaching the roots.
The Menards NHRA Nationals presented by PetArmor is back in Topeka, Kansas on August 13-15, 2021 featuring 330+ MPH Top Fuel Dragsters, Nitro Funny Cars, Pro Stock, Top Fuel Harley, and hundreds of Sportsman drag racing participants. Fans will once again be able to purchase discount general admission tickets at participating Menards stores in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Iowa as the race approaches. Visit one of these stores to grab your discounted tickets:
Kansas City West, KS
Kanas City North, MO
Wichita West, KS
St. Joseph, MO
Wichita East, KS
Council Bluffs, IA
Lincoln North, NE
Lincoln South, NE
Grand Island, NE
Springfield East, MO
Springfield West, MO
Des Moines, IA
Columbus NE, NE
Fort Dodge, IA
Garden City, KS
Jefferson City, MO
Lake Ozark, MO
A family-owned and run company started in 1958, Menards is recognized as the retail home center leader of the Midwest with stores in 15 states. Menards is truly a one-stop shop for all of your home improvement needs featuring a full-service lumberyard and everything you need to plan a renovation or build a home, garage, cabin, shed, deck, fence or post frame building. You’ll find a large selection of lumber, roofing, siding, construction blocks, trusses, doors and windows, plus cabinets, appliances, countertops, flooring, lighting, paint, plumbing supplies and more. To complete the job, Menards has quality hand tools, power tools, fasteners, electrical tools plus storage options and supplies for everyone from the weekend warrior to the pro!
Menards has what you need to complete your outdoor projects and keep your yard in tip-top shape including mowers, trimmers, blowers, pressure washers and more, plus a beautiful garden center stocked with plants, shrubs, trees, landscaping tools, grass seed, fertilizer options, outdoor décor and patio furniture. Menards also has everyday essentials like health & beauty products, housewares, pet and wildlife supplies, automotive items and even groceries. And at Christmas, an Enchanted Forest display area with impressive trees, lighting, decorations, ornaments, inflatables and more.
Menards is known for friendly Customer Service and as the place to “Save Big Money” with low prices every day, and sales too! For more information, please visit Menards.com to learn about our store locations, offerings and services.
PetIQ is a leading pet medication and wellness company delivering a smarter way for pet parents to help their pets live their best lives through convenient access to affordable veterinary products and services. The company engages with customers through more than 60,000 points of distribution across retail and e-commerce channels with its branded distributed medications, which is further supported by its own world-class medications manufacturing facility in Omaha, Nebraska. The company’s national service platform, VIP Petcare, operates in over 3,400 retail partner locations in 41 states providing cost effective and convenient veterinary wellness services. Pets are family, and we want to give them the best – like simple protection from fleas and ticks plus healthy ears, skin, and coat. Keep your pet happy from nose to tail with PetArmor’s affordable at home pet care products found at your local Menards store.
Seed menards grass
.Grotrax How To Install Video
- Northwestern msl program
- Roblox character cute
- Plantronics b825 m manual
- Jax cheating
- Elko nv breaking news
- Kaiser psychiatry
- Usps mail template
- Chris newlin
- Kansas unemployment pua
- Floral vector border
- Minecraft ruler